-1998 High Escuela Superior «Escuela Florencio Molina campos» (Moreno, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
-2009 High Shiatsu-Do «Italian Academy Shiatsu-Do» (Salo-Milan)
-2010 five-year Master of Osteopathy «EFSO, Ecole Superieure d’Osteopathie Française» (Paris-Milan)
-2011 three-year Diploma National Physiotherapist «Enrico Fermi» (Perugia, Italy)
-2012 two year Diploma of Anatomy Dissection with “EFEAC“, Rene Descarte University, Paris
• Since 2011 Director of the Training Centre Osteopathic and Manual Therapy «Total Body Adjustment Italy, Mexico and Argentina” (TBA)
• Since 2016 Director of the Barral Institute Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Mexico.
• Director of the TBA Publishing house.
• Director of the International Congress Fascial Connection.
• Director of TBA-IOS (International Osteopathic School).
• Teacher at TBA Dissection of Anatomy in 3D, Fascia I, II, III and Connective tissue I, II.
• Teacher and creator at TBA “Manual Therapy for Polyvagal Theory for Stephen Porges I, II, III and IV“.
• He has collaborated (2010-2013) with the School of Osteopathy ICOMM (Italy).
• He has collaborated (2016) with the School of Osteopathy ABEOS (Italy).
• Teaching Assistant (TA) of 2010:
Jean Pierre Barral DO in Hawaii, USA, Singapore, Scotland, Poland, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Argentina (MASP, MAUE, SCB1,VVML, VVMU, DISC CLASS, NDVM1, BICADD, AVMVOR, AVMHC and UGM),
Roberto Bonanzinga DO-BI in Italy and Switzerland (levels: VM, NM, VVM, LT and New Approach),
AJ de Koning DO-BI in Italy and Argentina for courses (VM1, VM2, VM3),
Annabel McKenzie BI in Argentina and Brasil for the courses (LT1, VM3, VM4),
Alain Croibier DO in Argentina for the course (NM1),
Mark Bloemberg PT in Argentina for the courses (LT1, VM6),
Pierre Vey DO-BI in Taiwan for the courses (VM1,VM2).
Christopher Sommer HP in Argentina (VM5, NM2).
• Assistant and teach in anatomical dissections organized by the TBA (EFEAC) in Paris, Medical University René Descartes.(2012)
• From 2015 Teacher of the Barral Institute USA (BI) for the courses VM1, VM2, VM3, VM4, VM5, VM6, LT1, VVML, SCB1, MASP, MAUE, MALE, NM1 and NM2.
Certified Examiner: Visceral Manipulation Practitioner
Certified Examiner: Visceral Techniques Practitioner
Certified Examiner: VM Practitioner At-home Exam
Certified Examiner: VM Practitioner Case Studies
Certified Examiner: VM Practitioner Proctored Exam
Certified Examiner: VM Tech & Prac Exam Administration
Certified Examiner: VM Technique At-home Exam
Certified Examiner: VM Technique Case Studies
Certified Examiner: VM Technique Proctored Exam
Visceral Manipulation Certified Therapist
Neural Manipulation Certified Therapist
Barral Institute Diplomate Certified Therapist
IAHE Teaching Assistant